About 1 minute walk from JR Yoyogi Station(The north exit)
About 8 minutes walk from JR Shinjuku Station(Southern terrace exit)
About 3 minutes walk from Odakyu Line Minamishinjuku Station.
from Yoyogi station
- Get off from the north exit of JR Yoyogi Station. （It’s nice to get around the middle of the train.）
- Leave the wicket and walk to the right direction (for the Shinjuku area) and you’ll find a crossing in front of the building of the beauty Hall next to a building of the Tokyo school business.（The signal has a push button.）
- Go across the pedestrian crossing, turn to the left at the corner of the building (Nishiwaki study land Building) and you’ll find a building of the red brick color next to this building.
Our office is at the fourth floor 406 of Saint Hills Yoyogi.
from Shinjuku station
- Get off from the southern terrace exit of JR Shinjuku Station（It is the exit of the south side.）
- Leave the wicket and walk to the left direction (for the Yoyogi area) and go through the southern terrace to the end.
- Go down the stairs or the escalator between “Eddie Bauer” and “Travel cafes” of the left hand.
- Walk for 1 minute and pass the building of the “Yoyogi cartoon film academy”, you’ll find the crossing in front of the beauty Hall.
Metro Building 3
※Receptionist time with the telephone 9:00-18:00